Our strong contacts with former em:t artists allow us to present a sample of the work of the artists that contributed to the em:t series.
- Dallas Simpson - The Kindergarten Suite (Incarnations)
- dallas simpson kindly sent us his original, previously unreleased track The Kindergarten Suite - Incarnations (for the elimination of child abuse). Listening on headphones is highly recommended.
- 8m2 Stereo - unc
- Original em:t artist 8m2 stereo has sent us the correct version of his track unc. Unbelievably, the track released on em:t 1197 is in a different key, speed and length than originally conceived by the artist! Download the original version here. Also available, a remix by the artist.
We are currently running a monthly interview program, with the intent of offering on em:t.cc original interviews of all the artists that contributed to the em:t series.
- January 1998 - woob (original version in Dutch) woob (translated to English)
- February 2003 - international peoples gang
- March 2003 - Dallas Simpson
- July 2003 - qubism
- August 2003 - carl stone
- September 2003 - beatsystem
- October 2003 - scanner
- and more to come!
- Read our a page dedicated to the relaunch of em:t.
- Our collaborator Matthew James wrote a t:me allowance, an essay about his encounter and involvement with t:me recording, that little music label from Nottingham.
- em:t artist Dallas Simpson remembers his interactions with t:me recording in memories of t:me.
- Another em:t artist, Qubism (Richard Shepherd) has promised us a similar first person account of his t:me at em:t.